A fast, inexpensive way to bring out coffee’s true flavor with handcrafted brewing
Uses #2 or #4 size cone filters.
Cone design enables you to see into the cup without lifting to avoid overfill
Screw-top travel coffee mug guarantees top is secured and prevents leaking
Travel mug holds 16oz of hot coffee. Its narrow base fits in most car cup holders
Plastic cone is BPA free and top rack dishwasher safe
Travel mug is hand wash only
Product Dimensions: 8.75”W – 4.5”D – 10”H
Don’t be intimidated! The pour-over method is really a simple and quick way to handcraft coffee to your taste.
Here are the steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Put pour-over on top of the mug.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!