Handcraft a cup of coffee with the time-honored Melitta pour-over method.
Uses #2 or #4 size cone filters
Cone design enables you to see into the cup without lifting to avoid overfill
Brew cone designed to fit many size mugs
Top-rack dishwasher safe
Plastic brew cone is BPA free
Comes with a start-up supply of Melitta #2 cone filters
Product Dimensions: 5”W – 4.5”D – 4”H
A fast, inexpensive way to bring out coffee’s true flavor with these easy steps:
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Put pour-over on top of a mug or jar.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!