True to the Melitta tradition, prepares 36 ounces of coffee made the “Gourmet” way.
Uses #4 size cone filters.
Manual coffeemaker ideal for use at home, office or college.
A great second pot, perfect for that second flavor of coffee or those guests who prefer decaf.
Includes a start-up supply of Melitta #4 cone filters.
Plastic cone is BPA free.
Product Dimensions: 7”W – 5.75”D – 8”H
Don’t be intimidated! The pour-over method is really a simple and quick way to handcraft coffee to your taste. Here are the steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Place pour-over on top of carafe.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!
Gourmet 6-Cup Pour-Over Coffeemaker